Introductory Course In Saddle Fitting
22nd & 23rd October 2018 (subject to sufficient applications)
Moulton College, Northamptonshire.
Object of the course:
To make available the basic principles of the SMS recommended saddle fitting system to members of the equestrian industry.
Criteria for attendance:
Candidates must be one of the following:
• In full time employment with a fully paid up member of the Society of Master Saddlers (UK) Ltd or be a member in their own right.
• In full time employment with a fully paid up retail member of The British Equestrian Trade Association or be a member in their own right.
• Trainee Saddle Fitter
• Registered Farrier.
• Veterinary Surgeon.
• Chartered Physiotherapist.
• BHS AI, II, I or Fellow. Pony Club Coach.
• Other equestrian related professional (ie. back specialist, chiropractor etc)
• An overseas retailer customer of a Society of Master Saddlers trade/manufacturing member.
SMS Members £360-00 + VAT @ 20%
BETA Members , BHS Instructors, ACPAT members, ESMA members & Charities £395-00 + VAT
Others £415-00 + VAT
(Members of the British Equestrian Trade Association may be eligible for a discount and should contact BETA for more information.)
Two full days of theory and practical lectures.Meals and refreshments. (Accommodation is not included and a list of local Bed & Breakfast establishments
will be provided.)
Please note: This is not a qualification course but confirmation of attendance will be provided on completion.
The Society of Master Saddlers (UK) Ltd
Green Lane Farm,
Telephone / Fax: 01449 711642
Contact name: Hazel MorleyClick here to view the programme for this courseClick here to download the Application Form for this course