Introductory Course In Saddle Fitting
Theory - Webinar: 8th April 2021. Practical day: TBC
Webinar + Equestrian Centre TBC
Object of the course:
To make available the basic principles of the SMS recommended saddle fitting system to members of the equestrian industry.
Criteria for attendance:
Candidates must be one of the following:
• In full time employment with a fully paid up member of the Society of Master Saddlers (UK) Ltd or be a member in their own right.
• In full time employment with a fully paid up retail member of The British Equestrian Trade Association or be a member in their own right.
• Trainee Saddle Fitter
• Registered Farrier.
• Veterinary Surgeon.
• Chartered Physiotherapist.
• BHS or Pony Club Coach.
• Other equestrian related professional (ie. body worker, chiropractor etc)
• An overseas retailer customer of a Society of Master Saddlers trade/manufacturing member.
SMS Members Webinar £150-00 Practical £230.00 Total £380 + VAT
BETA Members , BHS & PC Coach, Members of ACPAT, NAVP, RAMP, ESMA & Charities Webinar £165-00 Practical £250.00 Total £415 + VAT
Others equestrian professionals, those interested in training in saddle fitting and overseas retailers Webinar £170-00 Practical £265.00 Total £435 + VAT @ 20%
Two full days of theory and practical lectures separated as listed. Lunch and refreshments on practical day. (Accommodation is not included in the fee but may be available on site in college rooms at £38 B&B. Please advise your requirements on booking with the SMS)
Please note that the full course consists of both the Webinar and Practical sessions and attendance of both is required for progression to the Qualification Course, SMS Training Pathway & Mentor Scheme. The Practical day will be invoiced in 2021 and delegates will attend for one day.This is not a qualification course but confirmation of attendance will be provided on completion.
The Society of Master Saddlers (UK) Ltd
Green Lane Farm,
Tel: 01449 711642
Contact name: Hazel MorleyClick here to download Course ProgrammeClick here to download the Application Form for this course