Cirencester Saddlers, The Old Kennels Workshop, Cirencester, GL7 1UR
The day will cover:
- Removing and refitting a saddle panel
- Replacing at least one girth strap
- Replacing quilting stitches (Not adding new quilting stitches)
- Pulling back the gullet lining to inspect rivet heads.
- Safe use of a staple gun
- Delegates to bring a saddle suitable for the purpose.
- The day will not cover flocking or flocking adjustments
- The same syllabus, which will be adhered to with no additions, will be covered at all venues
Whilst we will endeavour to deliver the syllabus in one day, this will depend on each individual’s ability.